Hospitalist Jobs in Montana
Saturday · May 15, 2021
1 Job in Big Sky Country
Photo: A horse ranch near the mountain range in Montana.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
- Occasional consults or admits are required at the clinic's medical center which is close by.
- Offers an aggressive guaranteed salary and benefit package.
- Hospitalist Team services include: 65% unassigned ED, primary care, adult and TCU admissions, ICU with pulmonary back-up and surgical and rehab consults.
- Cover inpatient services at the hospital and clinic owned Medical Center.
- Team consists of two medical doctors, two nurse practitioners and a sole pediatric hospitalist.
- Three hospitalists needed who are BE/BC in Internal or Family Medicine located in Central Montana to join a growing inpatient team.
- One hour from the Rocky Mountains between Glacier and Yellowstone National Parks.
- A family-friendly community the ideal place to work and live.
- Location surrounded by three mountain ranges that offer premium dry-powder skiing and champion fly-fishing.
This perm job from All Star Healthcare Solutions was last open on Jan 1.