Hospitalist Jobs in Montana
Wednesday · August 5, 2020
1 Job in Big Sky Country
Photo: A horse ranch near the mountain range in Montana.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $220,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Libby) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Multiple in house specialists for consultation.
- Round on your patients and enjoy the community.
- That is why we offer a relaxing practice that allows you to spend more time with your family and take full advantage of our beautiful surroundings.
- 7 on/7 off - Daily census between 7-13 patients.
- Work to live!
- Some of the most renowned skiing, fishing and hiking in the country!
- Abundance of locally owned boutiques, outfitters and restaurants.
- Don't live to work.
- Search Consultant.
- We believe that you work for a better quality of life.
- Setting in the Northern Rockies - Stunning scenery in every direction.
- The quality of life you've been waiting for!
- Our area plays host to colossal mountains, crystal clear lakes, waterfalls and some of the best starry nights that Big Sky Country has to offer.
- Brand new, modern facilities.
- Airport in close proximity keeps the rest of the world within easy access.
- You will be greeted every morning by panoramic views that you have only seen in pictures.
- Adventure is close by in our majestic Rocky Mountain setting.
- Friendly community great for raising a family.
- Rob Henke.
- Supportive and ambitious administrative team.
- Earn a full-time income for what feels like a part time practice.
This perm job from TimeLine Recruiting was last open on Dec 19.