Hospitalist Jobs in Montana
Wednesday · February 26, 2020
1 Job in Big Sky Country
Photo: A horse ranch near the mountain range in Montana.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Montana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Paid travel and lodging expenses.
- The ideal candidate is board certified in Internal or Family Medicine, has an active MT license and is available for ongoing coverage.
- Malpractice insurance provided.
- 12 hour day shift followed by night.
- To get started, contact a CompHealth representative today!
- Located in a beautiful, scenic area, this opportunity offers outdoor activities and serenity for others.
- This facility in Montana has an urgent need for a locum tenens Hospitalist beginning as soon as possible.
- No procedures required outside of standard Acls procedures.
- Average of 10-12 patients per day, with 2-3 admissions.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off (will be flexible if part-time).
- 24-hour access to your CompHealth consultant.
- The. They do have an anesthesiologist for back-up.
- Open shifts starting in February.
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 20.