Hospitalist Jobs in Montana
Tuesday · October 15, 2019
1 Job in Big Sky Country
Photo: A horse ranch near the mountain range in Montana.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Montana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 24-hour access to your CompHealth consultant.
- This facility in Montana has an urgent need for a locum tenens Hospitalist beginning as soon as possible.
- Paid travel and lodging expenses.
- The. They do have an anesthesiologist for back-up.
- No procedures required outside of standard Acls procedures.
- 12 hour day shift followed by night.
- Malpractice insurance provided.
- Located in a beautiful, scenic area, this opportunity offers outdoor activities and serenity for others.
- Open shifts starting in February.
- Average of 10-12 patients per day, with 2-3 admissions.
- The ideal candidate is board certified in Internal or Family Medicine, has an active MT license and is available for ongoing coverage.
- Block schedule, 7 on/7 off (will be flexible if part-time).
- To get started, contact a CompHealth representative today!
This locum tenen job from CompHealth was last open on Feb 20.