Hospitalist Jobs in Montana
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in Big Sky Country
Photo: A horse ranch near the mountain range in Montana.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000 with a potential salary of $350,000.
This permanent position (Butte) is a single-specialty group practice.
- 50% Administrative and 50% clinical, with flexibility on when you work your clinical shifts.
- Enjoy working with a robust support team both clinically and administratively, including advanced practitioners, intensivists/pulmonologists/critical care physicians, a project coordinator (scheduling), a practice administrator and a Director of Operations onsite.
- This is your opportunity to lead a Hospitalist group with extremely low turnover and a proven track record of providing quality patient care in a 100 bed facility.
- It is described as "Cosmopolitan, Unique and Prosperous.
- Your path to Partnership starts after 120 days.
- Chief Hospitalist - Montana - Earn Near $400K.
- Highly competitive salary of $280,000-$300,000 plus an annual $50,ipend.
- The city of Butte is unique in the Rocky Mountain West in a myriad of ways, from its industrial landscape to its large mix of ethnicities.
- It's located near the crest of the Continental Divide where immigrants from all corners of the world came to work in the mines, creating this melting pot of ethnicities and culture.
- 50,000 Sign-on bonus as well as an excellent benefits package.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.