Hospitalist Jobs in Montana
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in Big Sky Country
Photo: A horse ranch near the mountain range in Montana.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $275,000 with a potential salary of $350,000.
This permanent position (Butte) is a single-specialty group practice.
- Enjoy working with a robust support team both clinically and administratively, including advanced practitioners, intensivists/pulmonologists/critical care physicians, a project coordinator (scheduling), a practice administrator and a Director of Operations onsite.
- The city of Butte is unique in the Rocky Mountain West in a myriad of ways, from its industrial landscape to its large mix of ethnicities.
- It is described as "Cosmopolitan, Unique and Prosperous.
- 50% Administrative and 50% clinical, with flexibility on when you work your clinical shifts.
- Chief Hospitalist - Montana - Earn Near $400K.
- This is your opportunity to lead a Hospitalist group with extremely low turnover and a proven track record of providing quality patient care in a 100 bed facility.
- Highly competitive salary of $280,000-$300,000 plus an annual $50,ipend.
- Your path to Partnership starts after 120 days.
- 50,000 Sign-on bonus as well as an excellent benefits package.
- It's located near the crest of the Continental Divide where immigrants from all corners of the world came to work in the mines, creating this melting pot of ethnicities and culture.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on Feb 25.