Hospitalist Jobs in Montana
Monday · March 19, 2018
1 Job in Big Sky Country
Photo: A horse ranch near the mountain range in Montana.
Starting yearly salary for this position is $250,000 with a potential salary of $275,000.
This permanent hospitalist job (Missoula) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Block or Flexible schedule with manageable schedule of 12 to 15 patients a day.
- Strong subspecialty support, no procedures required.
- Competitive salary plus generous salary including two year Path to Partnership.
- Hospitalist - Missoula Montana.
- Known as the "Garden City" for its forested, lush surroundings and plentiful fresh water, this city is the leader among Montana cities in culture, community and bringing national events to local venues.
- Missoula's airport also has daily flights to major cities on 4 major airlines.
- Join a team of six physicians with the support of a Hospitalist RN and a Chief.
- Live at a 4 season recreational town offering mountain biking, skiing, hiking, white water rafting, kayaking and trail running.
- Community medical center located in Western Montana at the convergence of five mountain ranges.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.