Hospitalist Jobs in Montana
Thursday · January 18, 2018
1 Job in Big Sky Country
Photo: A horse ranch near the mountain range in Montana.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Missoula) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Enjoy a healthy work / life balance in the scenic beauty of Montana's Big Sky Country.
- Competitive compensation.
- Missoula is a family-oriented community with great schools (elementary through university) and social activities year round.
- Providence is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity organization.
- Facility Description Providence St. Patrick Hospital is a pillar of the medical and business community in western Montana.
- Western Montana summers are absolutely glorious, with long, adventure-inspiring days, starry nights and fresh mountain air.
- Providence is a partner organization of the Providence St. Joseph Health (Psjh) family, which operates 50 exceptional hospitals and more than 800 clinics across seven western states.
- With hundreds of physician and advanced practice clinician opportunities in virtually all specialties at any given time, Psjh and Providence offer diverse locations, lifestyles and practice models.
- We house the world-renowned International Heart Institute of Montana and collaborate with the University of Montana and others to leverage scientific expertise for the benefit of our patients.
- Join three Infectious Disease and 15 General Hospitalists who form a collegial, patient-focused team with excellent nursing support at Providence St. Patrick Hospital in Missoula.
- Intensivist model in place.
- Missoula, Montana - Seeking a BC/BE Hospitalist physician.
- The Clark Fork River runs through it, granite peaks surround it, and that famous Big Sky hangs over it all.
- Winters, for example, are warmer here than in much of the Midwest and Northeast.
- Opportunity to be involved in quality improvement projects as well as teaching opportunities through the Family Medicine Residency of Western Montana program.
- City Description Missoula is a sophisticated university town of 65,000 located about halfway between Glacier and Yellowstone National Parks.
- Full-time position with popular 7-days-on, 7-off schedule.
- The area offers unlimited recreational opportunities (ski, paddle, fish or hike out your back door) and numerous cultural amenities, including a symphony and an active theatre and arts scene.
- Our 253-bed tertiary center has been named a Top 100 Hospital by Thomson (formerly Solucient).
- Comprehensive benefits.
- The climate is relatively mild.
- Brand Description Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit system of hospitals, clinics and medical groups with a mission to serve everyone-especially the poor and vulnerable.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Providence Health & Services (Physician)