Hospitalist Jobs in Montana
Thursday · January 18, 2018
1 Job in Big Sky Country
Photo: A horse ranch near the mountain range in Montana.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Northern) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- These commitments are evidenced by our inclusion in Inavero's Best of Staffing Lists for both Talent and Clients.
- MDA is seeking day Hospitalist and Nocturnist Physicians for an ongoing locum tenens (LT) assignment in Montana.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible - Internal Medicine (IM) Physician or Family Medicine (FM) Physician with experience in Hospitalist Medicine.
- EMR is Cerner.
- No codes.
- Travel, housing and insurance are provided.
- Vent management and conscious sedation required.
- Medical Doctor Associates is also a member of the National Association of Locum Tenens Organizations.
- We have earned the trust of medical professionals and facilities alike with our dedication to quality and ongoing satisfaction.
- Hospitalist and Nocturnist physicians will work in an ppen ICU, Central lines preferred with night shift.
- Census is 13-17.
- In addition, our in house Credentials Verification Organization, Credent, has been certified by the National Committee on Quality Assurance (Ncqa) since 2001.
- Medical Doctor Associates (MDA), part of one of the nation's largest healthcare staffing companies, Cross Country Healthcare, has been providing physician and advanced practice locum tenens, temporary and temp-to-perm staffing services for almost 30 years.
This perm job opening was posted
5 days ago
by Medical Doctor Associates.