Hospitalist Jobs in Montana
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in Big Sky Country
Photo: A horse ranch near the mountain range in Montana.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Butte) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- The city of Butte is unique in the Rocky Mountain West in a myriad of ways, from its industrial landscape to its large mix of ethnicities.
- Solid Hospitalist group with extremely low turnover and a proven track record of providing quality patient care in a 100 bed facility.
- Strong base salary plus incentive bonuses.
- It is described as "Cosmopolitan, Unique and Prosperous.
- It's located near the crest of the Continental Divide where immigrants from all corners of the world came to work in the mines, creating this melting pot of ethnicities and culture.
- This is the only place to live when you love the outdoors.
- 7 on 7 off schedule for a sustainable career.
- Join our Hospitalist Team in Butte, Montana.
- Do you enjoy BIG, Bold skies and outdoor recreation?
- Solid Sign-on bonus as well as an excellent benefits package and your path to Partnership starts after 120 days.
- H1 and J1 sponsorship available.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Enterprise Medical Recruiting.