Hospitalist Jobs in Montana
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in Big Sky Country
Photo: A horse ranch near the mountain range in Montana.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Butte) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Do you enjoy BIG, Bold skies and outdoor recreation?
- Solid Sign-on bonus as well as an excellent benefits package and your path to Partnership starts after 120 days.
- H1 and J1 sponsorship available.
- Join our Hospitalist Team in Butte, Montana.
- It's located near the crest of the Continental Divide where immigrants from all corners of the world came to work in the mines, creating this melting pot of ethnicities and culture.
- This is the only place to live when you love the outdoors.
- The city of Butte is unique in the Rocky Mountain West in a myriad of ways, from its industrial landscape to its large mix of ethnicities.
- Solid Hospitalist group with extremely low turnover and a proven track record of providing quality patient care in a 100 bed facility.
- It is described as "Cosmopolitan, Unique and Prosperous.
- 7 on 7 off schedule for a sustainable career.
- Strong base salary plus incentive bonuses.
This perm job from Enterprise Medical Recruiting was last open on May 21.