Hospitalist Jobs in Montana
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in Big Sky Country
Photo: A horse ranch near the mountain range in Montana.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Helena) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Would you like an employer to move with you while retaining your vesting and benefits?
- Exhibits Sound core values of service, teamwork, integrity, quality, and innovation.
- What does it take to be a Sound Ambassador Chief?
- Are you ready to reach your greatest human potential?
- Sound Ambassadors will be paid above market compensation in consideration for their adaptability to working in various locations across a region.
- In the last three years, Sound has supported the transition of over ate lines while orchestrating a smooth transition and providing relocation allowances.
- Practice in a variety of hospital and geographic settings with the necessary support & infrastructure to create a sustainable practice environment.
- When you join Sound, you join an organization that strives to be the unmatched leader in improving quality and reducing the cost of health care in the communities we serve.
- Professional assistance with medical licenses and hospital privileging Join a Collegial Practice Where you will thrive.
- Board certification in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine required.
- You will feel empowered to be creative and utilize your leadership skills to problem solve and drive improvement.
- Our model is designed to challenge the status quo and transform the acute episode of care.
- As a physician-founded and led organization, we know what matters to you.
- Prior chief hospitalist experience preferred or 4+ years Hospitalist experience with career aspirations to lead a team What Matters to You.
- Trust, recognition, comradery, hassle-free onboarding are just a few gears we hang our hat on.
- We have chief ambassador opportunities across the country!
- Highly adaptable to different work environments including varying program sizes and level of sophistication.
- Deliver quality care with collegial local teams that serve the community & each other.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Helena, MT.
- Click the apply button to inquire about this role.
- Success Happens When you Start With your People.
- Paid expenses for travel and housing.
- Excellent compensation with bonus structure including productivity and quality bonuses.
- Excellent reputation as a clinician with strong diagnostic and a calm and rational approach to problem-solving.
- Utilize our sophisticated, web-based software application that facilitates communications and supports managing patient care.
- As an employed traveling chief (Ambassador), you have the option to live in any city you like and travel within that region to multiple hospital programs.
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago