Hospitalist Jobs in Montana
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in Big Sky Country
Photo: A horse ranch near the mountain range in Montana.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Located halfway between Glacier National Park and Yellowstone National Park, this city's convenient location offers the perfect urban adventure while also offering endless outdoor recreational opportunities.
- Commencement bonus and relocation assistance.
- Largest acute-care hospital in Southwestern Montana.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Montana.
- Facility: State-of-the-art hospital is expanding its inpatient service line.
- RVU based bonuses available for additional income.
- H1 Visa Sponsorship offered.
- Sub-specialists on staff.
- Enjoy nearby access to trout fishing, world-class golf courses, hiking, hunting, skiing, soaking in hot springs, snowmobiling and many other outdoor activities.
- Location: Live and work in one of the most beautiful/scenic areas in Montana!
- Strong public school system is another reason why this city is a great place to set down roots.
- ER run codes.
- Compensation: Lucrative shift rates offered.
- Join multiple hospitalists and advanced practice clinicians.
- This city's downtown offers its residents plenty of amenities with its specialty stores, museums, breweries and the region's best restaurants.
- Opportunity: Hospitalist openings.
- Block schedule - 7on/7off.
- Full benefits package offered.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 17.