Hospitalist Jobs in Montana
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in Big Sky Country
Photo: A horse ranch near the mountain range in Montana.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Join multiple hospitalists and advanced practice clinicians.
- Commencement bonus and relocation assistance.
- Largest acute-care hospital in Southwestern Montana.
- Block schedule - 7on/7off.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Montana.
- Full benefits package offered.
- This city's downtown offers its residents plenty of amenities with its specialty stores, museums, breweries and the region's best restaurants.
- H1 Visa Sponsorship offered.
- Facility: State-of-the-art hospital is expanding its inpatient service line.
- RVU based bonuses available for additional income.
- Enjoy nearby access to trout fishing, world-class golf courses, hiking, hunting, skiing, soaking in hot springs, snowmobiling and many other outdoor activities.
- Sub-specialists on staff.
- Location: Live and work in one of the most beautiful/scenic areas in Montana!
- Compensation: Lucrative shift rates offered.
- Strong public school system is another reason why this city is a great place to set down roots.
- ER run codes.
- Opportunity: Hospitalist openings.
- Located halfway between Glacier National Park and Yellowstone National Park, this city's convenient location offers the perfect urban adventure while also offering endless outdoor recreational opportunities.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Jan 17.