Hospitalist Jobs in Montana
Tuesday · October 16, 2018
1 Job in Big Sky Country
Photo: A horse ranch near the mountain range in Montana.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Strong public school system is another reason why this city is a great place to set down roots.
- H1 Visa Sponsorship offered.
- Located halfway between Glacier National Park and Yellowstone National Park, this city's convenient location offers the perfect urban adventure while also offering endless outdoor recreational opportunities.
- Facility: State-of-the-art hospital is expanding its inpatient service line.
- ER run codes.
- Sub-specialists on staff.
- Commencement bonus and relocation assistance.
- RVU based bonuses available for additional income.
- Full benefits package offered.
- Enjoy nearby access to trout fishing, world-class golf courses, hiking, hunting, skiing, soaking in hot springs, snowmobiling and many other outdoor activities.
- This city's downtown offers its residents plenty of amenities with its specialty stores, museums, breweries and the region's best restaurants.
- Largest acute-care hospital in Southwestern Montana.
- Location: Live and work in one of the most beautiful/scenic areas in Montana!
- Join multiple hospitalists and advanced practice clinicians.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Montana.
- Opportunity: Hospitalist openings.
- Block schedule - 7on/7off.
- Compensation: Lucrative shift rates offered.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago