Hospitalist Jobs in Montana
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in Big Sky Country
Photo: A horse ranch near the mountain range in Montana.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Hamilton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Nearly all nights covered by experience Nurse Practitioners.
- Full-time position.
- Competitive compensation package that includes potential bonuses for meeting quality goals.
- Interested candidates.
- Flexible schedule with ample opportunity for 14-day vacation.
- Located in Hamilton, Montana (45 minutes south of Missoula), Marcus Daly Memorial Hospital is ideally situated between the Bitterroot Range and the Sapphire Mountains.
- Comprehensive benefits including malpractice and tail insurance.
- Your schedule affords the time and energy needed to enjoy the clear mountain lakes and Blue Ribbon Trout Stream that will be minutes from your doorstep.
- Terry Jung.
- Remuneration for hours spent on quality improvement initiative.
- Typical shift: 12 to 16 adult patient.
- First year cash compensation potential in excess of $293,000.
- Living here, you will escape the hustle and hassle of the city and still practice first-rate medicine.
- Lost Trail Powder Mountain Resort and you will find great places to hike, backpack, camp, fish, hunt and boat.
This perm job from Cejka Search was last open on Nov 20.