Hospitalist Jobs in Montana
Tuesday · October 16, 2018
1 Job in Big Sky Country
Photo: A horse ranch near the mountain range in Montana.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Hamilton) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Typical shift: 12 to 16 adult patient.
- Your schedule affords the time and energy needed to enjoy the clear mountain lakes and Blue Ribbon Trout Stream that will be minutes from your doorstep.
- Terry Jung.
- Competitive compensation package that includes potential bonuses for meeting quality goals.
- Lost Trail Powder Mountain Resort and you will find great places to hike, backpack, camp, fish, hunt and boat.
- Located in Hamilton, Montana (45 minutes south of Missoula), Marcus Daly Memorial Hospital is ideally situated between the Bitterroot Range and the Sapphire Mountains.
- Flexible schedule with ample opportunity for 14-day vacation.
- Interested candidates.
- First year cash compensation potential in excess of $293,000.
- Full-time position.
- Living here, you will escape the hustle and hassle of the city and still practice first-rate medicine.
- Remuneration for hours spent on quality improvement initiative.
- Nearly all nights covered by experience Nurse Practitioners.
- Comprehensive benefits including malpractice and tail insurance.
This perm job opening was posted
3 weeks ago
by Cejka Search.