Hospitalist Jobs in Montana
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in Big Sky Country
Photo: A horse ranch near the mountain range in Montana.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Great Falls) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Competitive compensation package!
- Providing medical coordination and inpatient utilization management for surgical patients.
- Benefis Health System in Great Falls, Montana is seeking a qualified Hospitalist or Nocturnist to provide services to patients throughout our state-of-the- art, progressive health system.
- No procedures required.
- 7 on / 7 off schedule allowing great work and home life balance.
- Outdoor activities include camping, hiking, horseback riding, water& snow skiing, rock & ice climbing, boating, white-water kayaking, off-road motor sports, upland bird, waterfowl, and big-game hunting.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Great Falls, MT.
- 12 hour day, swing and noctornist shifts currently available (day/swing may have some nights rotating throughout the entire group).
- Excellent benefit package: retirement savings, health, dental, vision, paid disability paid malpractice, paid tail insurance, generous CME allowance and many more benefit options available!
- Aff representing 40 specialties, and partners with over 250 area physicians.
- Additionally, the Missouri River, a blue-ribbon fly-fishing destination, runs through the middle of town.
- Open ICU Intensivists available for consultation.
- Benefis Health System This is your opportunity to be part of an exceptional health system in a state that is well known for its beautiful four seasons and outdoor lifestyle.
- We experience mild winters and enjoy blue skies over 300 days per year.
- Great Falls has a city population of 60,000, with a draw of over 275,000 people in north central Montana.
- Our state-of-the-art facilities and cutting edge technologies make Benefis an exceptional working environment and one of the Best Places To Work in Healthcare 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018!
- Cover only 1 hospital with 349 acute care beds.
- Great Falls is a wonderful and safe place to raise a family, with nationally ranked public schools and an average commute of under 12 minutes, making the quality of life in Great Falls unsurpassed in the Rocky Mountain West.
- Relocation allowance provided!
- While enjoying the last best place, you'll have the added benefit of having access to Benefis Health System, one of the state's most modern and progressive healthcare facilities with 500+ beds and over aff representing 40 specialties.
- Admitting medical and surgical patients 16 years of age and older (adult), excluding obstetrical.
This perm job opening was posted
2 weeks ago