Hospitalist Jobs in Montana
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in Big Sky Country
Photo: A horse ranch near the mountain range in Montana.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job (Great Falls) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Providing medical coordination and inpatient utilization management for surgical patients.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Great Falls, MT.
- No procedures required.
- Open ICU Intensivists available for consultation.
- Great Falls is a wonderful and safe place to raise a family, with nationally ranked public schools and an average commute of under 12 minutes, making the quality of life in Great Falls unsurpassed in the Rocky Mountain West.
- Outdoor activities include camping, hiking, horseback riding, water& snow skiing, rock & ice climbing, boating, white-water kayaking, off-road motor sports, upland bird, waterfowl, and big-game hunting.
- Excellent benefit package: retirement savings, health, dental, vision, paid disability paid malpractice, paid tail insurance, generous CME allowance and many more benefit options available!
- 7 on / 7 off schedule allowing great work and home life balance.
- Benefis Health System in Great Falls, Montana is seeking a qualified Hospitalist or Nocturnist to provide services to patients throughout our state-of-the- art, progressive health system.
- Competitive compensation package!
- Admitting medical and surgical patients 16 years of age and older (adult), excluding obstetrical.
- Great Falls has a city population of 60,000, with a draw of over 275,000 people in north central Montana.
- We experience mild winters and enjoy blue skies over 300 days per year.
- 12 hour day, swing and noctornist shifts currently available (day/swing may have some nights rotating throughout the entire group).
- Benefis Health System This is your opportunity to be part of an exceptional health system in a state that is well known for its beautiful four seasons and outdoor lifestyle.
- Aff representing 40 specialties, and partners with over 250 area physicians.
- Relocation allowance provided!
- Additionally, the Missouri River, a blue-ribbon fly-fishing destination, runs through the middle of town.
- Our state-of-the-art facilities and cutting edge technologies make Benefis an exceptional working environment and one of the Best Places To Work in Healthcare 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018!
- Cover only 1 hospital with 349 acute care beds.
- While enjoying the last best place, you'll have the added benefit of having access to Benefis Health System, one of the state's most modern and progressive healthcare facilities with 500+ beds and over aff representing 40 specialties.
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.