Hospitalist Jobs in Montana
Tuesday · October 16, 2018
1 Job in Big Sky Country
Photo: A horse ranch near the mountain range in Montana.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Open or Closed ICU?
- Please let me know if you have any interest and I'll be happy to go over more of the details with you.
- We are currently seeking Full Time/1099 & Locum physicians to assist us with both day and night coverage ongoing.
- PM 5pm to 7am.
- Patient Census?
- Day 13-15.
- Brian Bennett II | Recruiting Consultant | Echo Locum Tenens, a division of Sound Physicians |.
- Night (total touches on average) 4-8.
- Of ICU beds?
- Of beds in hospital?
- Below are a few details.
- Procedures Required?
- If you have 2 to 10 shifts available each month, we offer flexible scheduling to accommodate most shift rotations.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Montana.
- Building 2 Suite 2200 |.
- Running Codes Required?
- EMR System?
- 400 South Clark.
- Shift Schedule.
- Seeking Hospitalist providers for a growing program in the Butte, MT area.
- AM 7am to 5pm.
- Day: average 34/day (3 day teams).
- St. James Healthcare.
- Admits (on average/daily).
This perm job opening was posted
4 weeks ago