Hospitalist Jobs in Montana
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in Big Sky Country
Photo: A horse ranch near the mountain range in Montana.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Day: average 34/day (3 day teams).
- Building 2 Suite 2200 |.
- Night (total touches on average) 4-8.
- Shift Schedule.
- Open or Closed ICU?
- Procedures Required?
- EMR System?
- 400 South Clark.
- Day 13-15.
- AM 7am to 5pm.
- Brian Bennett II | Recruiting Consultant | Echo Locum Tenens, a division of Sound Physicians |.
- Seeking Hospitalist providers for a growing program in the Butte, MT area.
- If you have 2 to 10 shifts available each month, we offer flexible scheduling to accommodate most shift rotations.
- Patient Census?
- Below are a few details.
- Of ICU beds?
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Montana.
- St. James Healthcare.
- Admits (on average/daily).
- We are currently seeking Full Time/1099 & Locum physicians to assist us with both day and night coverage ongoing.
- Please let me know if you have any interest and I'll be happy to go over more of the details with you.
- PM 5pm to 7am.
- Of beds in hospital?
- Running Codes Required?
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.