Hospitalist Jobs in Montana
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in Big Sky Country
Photo: A horse ranch near the mountain range in Montana.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
The annual salary for this job depends on experience.
This permanent hospitalist job is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Day 13-15.
- Open or Closed ICU?
- Night (total touches on average) 4-8.
- 400 South Clark.
- If you have 2 to 10 shifts available each month, we offer flexible scheduling to accommodate most shift rotations.
- Brian Bennett II | Recruiting Consultant | Echo Locum Tenens, a division of Sound Physicians |.
- Physician - Hospitalist Job in Montana.
- Shift Schedule.
- Patient Census?
- AM 7am to 5pm.
- We are currently seeking Full Time/1099 & Locum physicians to assist us with both day and night coverage ongoing.
- Of ICU beds?
- Day: average 34/day (3 day teams).
- EMR System?
- Please let me know if you have any interest and I'll be happy to go over more of the details with you.
- Seeking Hospitalist providers for a growing program in the Butte, MT area.
- Procedures Required?
- Of beds in hospital?
- PM 5pm to 7am.
- St. James Healthcare.
- Building 2 Suite 2200 |.
- Below are a few details.
- Admits (on average/daily).
- Running Codes Required?
This perm job from Partners was last open on Feb 16.