Hospitalist Jobs in Montana
Tuesday · December 11, 2018
1 Job in Big Sky Country
Photo: A horse ranch near the mountain range in Montana.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Eastern Montana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Acls certification and DEA license required.
- Must have MT state license.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted MT state medical license in-hand.
- Give Weatherby a.
- 12 - 15 patients per day.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- An Acls certification and a DEA license are required credentials for this assignment.
- Vents, central lines.
- The facility needs a provider to work day shifts with. This facility makes use of the Epic EMR system.
- Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome.
- A wonderful locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Montana.
- Competitive compensation.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Build your career with a customized locum tenens experience.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Day and.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Nov 14.