Hospitalist Jobs in Montana
Thursday · May 23, 2019
1 Job in Big Sky Country
Photo: A horse ranch near the mountain range in Montana.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Eastern Montana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- 12 - 15 patients per day.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Give Weatherby a.
- Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Vents, central lines.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Competitive compensation.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Build your career with a customized locum tenens experience.
- Board certified or eligible.
- A wonderful locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Montana.
- Day and.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted MT state medical license in-hand.
- Must have MT state license.
- The facility needs a provider to work day shifts with. This facility makes use of the Epic EMR system.
- Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- An Acls certification and a DEA license are required credentials for this assignment.
- Acls certification and DEA license required.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Nov 14.