Hospitalist Jobs in Montana
Saturday · February 16, 2019
1 Job in Big Sky Country
Photo: A horse ranch near the mountain range in Montana.
This hospitalist job was previously available. It is displayed here for reference.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Eastern Montana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Acls certification and DEA license required.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- Day and.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- A wonderful locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Montana.
- Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Vents, central lines.
- Build your career with a customized locum tenens experience.
- Give Weatherby a.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- Board certified or eligible.
- An Acls certification and a DEA license are required credentials for this assignment.
- 12 - 15 patients per day.
- The facility needs a provider to work day shifts with. This facility makes use of the Epic EMR system.
- Must have MT state license.
- Competitive compensation.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted MT state medical license in-hand.
This locum tenen job from Weatherby Healthcare was last open on Nov 14.