Hospitalist Jobs in Montana
Tuesday · October 16, 2018
1 Job in Big Sky Country
Photo: A horse ranch near the mountain range in Montana.
This locum tenen position offers competitive compensation.
This locum tenen hospitalist job (Eastern Montana) is from a hospital-owned practice.
- Build your career with a customized locum tenens experience.
- Vents, central lines.
- Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome.
- Give Weatherby a.
- An Acls certification and a DEA license are required credentials for this assignment.
- Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork.
- Board certified or eligible.
- Competitive compensation.
- Acls certification and DEA license required.
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses.
- A wonderful locum tenens hospitalist opportunity is now available in Montana.
- 12 - 15 patients per day.
- Day and.
- The facility needs a provider to work day shifts with. This facility makes use of the Epic EMR system.
- Charter member of Nalto.
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant.
- Paid malpractice insurance.
- The ideal candidate will have an active, unrestricted MT state medical license in-hand.
- Must have MT state license.
This locum job opening was posted
8 days ago
by Weatherby Healthcare.